(University Park | United States )
Pennsylvania State University - University Park
Informazioni Pennsylvania State University - University Park
The Intensive English Communication Program
- is a premiere intensive English language program, founded in 1976.
- offers cutting-edge instruction as part of a rigorous academic English curriculum.
- offers additional help for students through the IECP Tutoring Center (ITC).
- offers IECP Certification to meet Penn State’s English language requirements.
- employs experienced and professional instructors to help you reach your goals.
- is part of the Department of Applied Linguistics, whose faculty are experts in effective second language learning and teaching techniques.
- is affiliated with the Center for Research on English Language Learning and Teaching (CRELLT), which researches the constitution of teaching, learning and other - practices found in intensive English Language programs designed specifically for non-native English speaking international students.
- is located on the flagship University Park campus of a major research university, Penn State, in Central Pennsylvania, a safe and beautiful area of the United States.
- is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA) and belongs to English USA, the American Association of Intensive English Programs.
- In hotel / pensione
- Sul campus universitario
- Turismo culturale (teatro, museo, etc.)
- Eventi sociali studenti universitari
0% 0 Recensioni
Questo corso è riservato agli studenti di età compresa: 16-70
Tipo di località: Campus universitario
Livelli: Avanzato, Intermedio
Ore settimanali: Intensivo 25+ ore / settimana