The Intensive English Communication Program
- is a premiere intensive English language program, founded in 1976.
- offers cutting-edge instruction as part of a rigorous academic English curriculum.
- offers additional help for students through the IECP Tutoring Center (ITC).
- offers IECP Certification to meet Penn State’s English language requirements.
- employs experienced and professional instructors to help you reach your goals.
- is part of the Department of Applied Linguistics, whose faculty are experts in effective second language learning and teaching techniques.
- is affiliated with the Center for Research on English Language Learning and Teaching (CRELLT), which researches the constitution of teaching, learning and other - practices found in intensive English Language programs designed specifically for non-native English speaking international students.
- is located on the flagship University Park campus of a major research university, Penn State, in Central Pennsylvania, a safe and beautiful area of the United States.
- is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA) and belongs to English USA, the American Association of Intensive English Programs.
Before your message is sent to the schools you must verify your email address. Please go to your email inbox, open the email from CourseFinders and click on the verification link. Your message cannot be sent to schools until your email address has been verified.