GenkiJACS was shortlisted as one of the world's top language schools at the STM Star Awards every year from 2009 to 2013. We are one of only two Japanese language schools in the world that are accredited by IALC, the International Association of Language Centres. We offer courses in a range of areas, including conversational Japanese, pop culture, and traditional culture, all with an emphasis on practical work, inside and outside of the classroom. We can prepare a range of accommodation options including homestays and dorms, and arrange a wide range of activities.
Classes are limited to a maximum of 7 students. We accept all levels of learners, from complete beginners to advanced. All teachers are qualified, and bilingual English/Japanese. Courses start every Monday throughout the year, and run for as long as students want. We also offer group programs, volunteer placements, and long-term student visa programs with a partner school.
Our Fukuoka branch is located just a few minutes' walk from Hakata Station, the biggest train station in Southern Japan, and only five minutes from the international airport! In addition, it's a short ride from school to the nearest beach.
- Trasferimento aeroporto / stazione
- Strutture per studenti disabili
- Consulenza agli studenti
- Assistenza per visti
- Alloggio in famiglia ospitante
- Alloggio in famiglia ospitante senza studenti della stessa lingua madre
- In hotel / pensione
- Appartamento condiviso
- Casa dello studente
- Studente legalmente autorizzati a lavorare / guadagnare soldi durante corso
- Esperienza di lavoro / stage presso aziende locali
- Arte / Pittura
- Apparecchi di cottura
- Turismo culturale (teatro, museo, etc.)
- Visite della città storica
- Eventi sociali studenti universitari
- Presentazione shock culturale
- Eventi locali culturali (festival, ecc)
PDF | 7MB