GenkiJACS was shortlisted as one of the world's top language schools at the STM Star Awards every year from 2009 to 2013. We are one of only two Japanese language schools in the world that are accredited by IALC, the International Association of Language Centres. We offer courses in a range of areas, including conversational Japanese, pop culture, and traditional culture, all with an emphasis on practical work, inside and outside of the classroom. We can prepare a range of accommodation options including homestays and dorms, and arrange a wide range of activities.
Classes are limited to a maximum of 7 students. We accept all levels of learners, from complete beginners to advanced. All teachers are qualified, and bilingual English/Japanese. Courses start every Monday throughout the year, and run for as long as students want. We also offer group programs, volunteer placements, and long-term student visa programs with a partner school.
Our Fukuoka branch is located just a few minutes' walk from Hakata Station, the biggest train station in Southern Japan, and only five minutes from the international airport! In addition, it's a short ride from school to the nearest beach.
- Translado estação/aeroporto
- Instalações para estudantes com deficiências físicas
- Aconselhamento ao aluno
- Orientação sobre vistos
- Hospedagem em famílias
- Hospedagem em famílias sem alunos falantes do mesmo idioma nativo
- Apartamento próprio
- Apartamento para dividir
- Student Residence
- Estudante com permissão para trabalhar / ganhar dinheiro durante o curso
- Experiência de trabalho / estágio em empresas locais
- Artes / Pintura
- Turismo cultural (teatro, museu etc.)
- Turismo histórico
- Eventos social para universitários
- Apresentação choque cultural
- Eventos culturais locais (festivais etc.)
PDF | 7MB