(Cleveland | United States )
Cleveland State University
Sobre Cleveland State University
The English as a Second Language (ESL) Program provides English instruction for individuals who need to improve their language skills. Students may take classes
• at our Intensive English Language Program (IELP) as non-credit courses or;
• take ESL credit courses as an undergraduate or graduate student or;
• request specialized workplace ESL instruction in their location or ours.
Special programs can also be created for groups.
- Traslado y recogida en el aeropuerto o estación ferroviaria
- Orientación al estudiante
- Ayuda para la tramitación de visado
Cursos de Inglés general
0% 0 Opiniones
This course is for students aged: 16-70
The Intensive English Language Program (IELP) at Cleveland State University can help you improve your English skills whether your goals are for educational, business or personal reasons. By living "in the language," you will learn English more efficiently. Cleveland is a welcoming, multicultural city in the mid-western United States with four distinct seasons. You can explore US culture and customs by visiting the many museums and cultural events in Cleveland and the state of Ohio. Students who apply to study at the Intensive English Language Program must be 18 years of age by the first day of classes.