Our school is in the heart of the charming ciry of Siracusa and we are proud to be able to offer a unique range of courses: General Italian, history and exciting eco-tours, cooking and wine tasting. Due to our 30 years of experience, our team of teachers if highly qualified and experienced.
• Highly qualified teachers.
• WIFI and air-conditioning throughout the year, media centre and computer lab
• 30 years experience. Accredited by the MIUR, Italian Ministry of Education.
• 24/7 student support
• Centrally located, modern premises
• CILS and DITALS (University of Siena Certification of Italian for students and teachers) preparation and examination centre
• Optional Tandem language exchange program with local students .
• Rich program of excursions and cultural activities
We offer General Italian courses all year round which are structured with the guidelines of the Common European Framework. Students of all levels (A1 to C2) are welcome to experience our unique range of focused Italian+ courses: “History”, “Myths and Culture”, “The Sicilian Adventure” and “Food and Wine”. Long term options are available, including academic electives in history, Italian literature, archaeology and history of art.
Our teaching method
Our classes are based on the communicative approach and are focused on developing the 4 mayor language skills. We place emphasis on interactive communication, but also analyse each of our student’s needs and develop the lessons accordingly.
- Language and Au pair study
- Work experience / internship with local companies
- Art history
- Cultural tourism (theater, museum, etc.)
- Historical sightseeing
- Oenology / Enotourism
- On campus events
- Rock climbing
- Culture Shock presentation
- Local cultural events (festivals, etc.)
PDF | 1MB