We are the largest and most experienced provider of vocational education and training in the state. Each year we train over 125,000 international students from more than 90 countries in over 600 program areas.
TAFE Queensland has six regions that stretch from the far north to the south-east corner of the state. Our locations in coastal, regional and metropolitan areas mean you can choose the location that suits you.
Practical, job-focused training is at the core of everything we do. Our degree programs combine university thinking with TAFE hands-on learning, so you get the best of both worlds. Our graduates are sought after in Australia and overseas with nearly 90% going on to work or further study.
At TAFE Queensland you'll gain hands-on experience in modern classrooms, laboratories and workshops using state of the art facilities, materials and systems used in industry.
Our qualifications are recognised across Australia and respected world-wide, and we offer a broad range of study options across certificate, diploma, advanced diploma, associate degree, bachelor degree, and master degree levels.
With over 180 courses across 15 study areas, TAFE Queensland can help you make great happen.
- Cultural tourism (theater, museum, etc.)
- Local cultural events (festivals, etc.)
- Art / Painting
- On campus events
- Sauna / Wellness
- Own apartment
- Host family accommodation without students of same native language
- Host family accommodation
- Student Residence
- Shared Apartment
- In hotel/guesthouse
- Work experience / internship with local companies
- Further academic studies available on campus
- Language and Au pair study
- Student legally permitted to work / earn money during course