Our ESL programs focus more on speaking skills. Our programs can be categorized as:
- ESL foundation (ESL) + Grammar
- Intensive Speaking programs: Power Speaking (PS), Advanced Discussion in - -
Contemporary Issues (ADCI), Afternoon Speaking Program
- Stage Technique Accent Reduction Program: Accent Reduction + Drama (STAR)
- Exam preparation and pathway programs: IELTS Preparation (IELTS) and English for
Academic Purpose (EAP)
- Business achievements: Business Communication (BC) ; Café English (CAFÉ) and
Social Networking English (SNE)
RCIIS’s teaching philosophy “Learning by Doing” is designed to promote communication by preparing students to converse effectively inside and outside the classroom. Students are encouraged to speak and discuss in all of our classes to become confident in communicating with everyone. Students also get a chance to apply their learning when they are on trips or social events that are organized by the school.
RCIIS has classes that ensure a personalized learning experience for each student. The campus is spacious and bright with a Café setting in the lobby for students to enjoy their break time and relax when they aren’t in class. The school is based in a safe and environmentally friendly neighbourhood. It is very conveniently located about 3 minutes walking distance North from the Davisville subway station on the west side of Yonge Street. It is also very close to the Yonge and Eglinton, funnily enough characterized as “Yonge and Eligible”. The nearby amenities are mainly centered for specific activities such as places to eat, shopping and many more.