LSF is the only school in Montpellier using Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for Education: the LSF Moodle platform, the new pedagogical blog and ‘La Gazette’ social network, the new LSF app for Smartphones and the installation of 3 interactive flat panels from the SMARTboard range. Our French school offers high quality French courses taught by fully qualified enthusiastic teachers, carefully selected accommodation and a wide range of cultural and leisure activities and excursions.
Besides the large selection of host families and student residences, we can offer comfortable private studios, shared accommodation and luxurious apartments.
The school is located in three prestigious locations in the historic town centre. Courses take place in a unique environment- with a private garden, a rooftop terrace and 20 air-conditioned classrooms- enabling students to take full advantage of the sunny weather in Montpellier. There are also a multimedia room, a resource centre and vending-machines for students to use.
Our Junior courses take place in a separate centre.
- Table tennis
- Track and field/Athletics
- Water sports
- Airport/Station transfer
- Facilities for students with disabilities
- Student counselling
- Visa support
- Host family accommodation
- Own apartment
- In hotel/guesthouse
- Shared Apartment
- Student Residence
- Student legally permitted to work / earn money during course
- Language and Au pair study
- Work experience / internship with local companies
- Cultural tourism (theater, museum, etc.)
- Historical sightseeing
- Oenology / Enotourism
- Rock climbing
- Professional Sports events
- Local cultural events (festivals, etc.)
PDF | 2MB