San Diego combines the benefits, and attractions of living in a big city with year-round idyllic weather. It is perfect place to learn English while living an active, outdoor lifestyle. Whether it’s the beach, the park, or the world famous San Diego Zoo, you’ll never lack for something to do outdoors in your new city. Plus, every July, San Diego becomes the center of the film and pop culture universe when Comic Con takes over the city.
The school is located in the Gas Lamp neighborhood in downtown San Diego. Renovated in May May 2016, our school has modern technology throughout and a roof terrace for student use. Shopping, restaurants and great nightlife are all nearby your English school.
Why choose Stafford House San Diego?
- high quality learning atmosphere
- family environment
- small classes (average 10 students)
- excellent teaching with adaptable study programs
- perfect combination of studying and having fun
- premium facilities and many accommodation options
We look forward to welcoming you!
Stafford House San DiegoTeam :)
- On campus events
- Historical sightseeing
- Cultural tourism (theater, museum, etc.)
- Professional Sports events
- Local cultural events (festivals, etc.)
- Shared Apartment
- Own apartment
- Host family accommodation without students of same native language
- Host family accommodation
Quick Facts about San Diego
PDF | 262kB