In order to improve our students' knowledge of the artistic and historical importance of the town, we organise cultural activities and visits in the surroundings of Jerez de la Frontera.
The school is situated in the centre of the town with many monuments and places of cultural interest but also local pubs, shops and restaurants.
- Language and Au pair study
- Work experience / internship with local companies
- Art / Painting
- Cultural tourism (theater, museum, etc.)
- Historical sightseeing
- Oenology / Enotourism
- Culture Shock presentation
- Local cultural events (festivals, etc.)
PDF | 6MB