(De Pere | United States )
St. Norbert College
About St. Norbert College
A Home Away from Home
The English as a Second Language Institute at St. Norbert College provides intensive, multi-skill English language instruction to enable students to learn English and adjust to U.S. culture. Whether your goal is to learn English to succeed in an American classroom or to improve your performance in professional, academic and social environments, we have a wealth of experience to offer you in a beautiful setting on the Fox River in northeastern Wisconsin, near Green Bay.
The program offers a unique feature, the Cultural Immersion class. It fosters the development of oral communication skills by going on field trips and interacting with American students and locals. You’ll also enjoy on-campus events, class excursions, externships, and volunteer opportunities (service-learning).
- Make unforgettable memories in an international environment while engaged in various activities with your fellow participants.
- Visit Green Bay, Chicago, Milwaukee, and many other cities throughout the USA during your free time.
- Improve your English skills in a short period of time.
- Make lifelong friendships with people from all over the world!
- Discover yourself while gaining an understanding of a different culture.
- American football
- Jazz dance
- Table tennis
- Track and field/Athletics
- Water sports
- Airport/Station transfer
- Visa support
- Student counselling
- On campus
Work and Further Studies
- Further academic studies available on campus
- Student legally permitted to work / earn money during course
- Work experience / internship with local companies
- Local cultural events (festivals, etc.)
- Culture Shock presentation
- University student social events
- On campus events
- Historical sightseeing
- Cultural tourism (theater, museum, etc.)
- Art history
- Art / Painting
0% 0 Reviews
This course is for students aged: 16-70
English as a Second Language Courses
You’ll find courses in many levels to help you achieve the English reading, writing, speaking and listening skills you’re seeking. We’ll offer an English placement test to help determine the level of instruction that’s appropriate for you.