• Ideal seaside location.
• Small classes currently averaging 7 students in size (maximum 12).
• Well-qualified and experienced teachers.
• Free one-to-one after class tutorials.
• Free loan of textbooks.
• Free airport pick-up service for students in Seafield-arranged accommodation.
• Advisers, who speak a variety of languages, to assist our students.
• After school and weekend activities programme.
Seafield's purpose-built school building features 15 classrooms, computer room with free internet, free wi-fi, library, common rooms, courtyards, gardens and free parking lot for students. The beach, shops, banks, cafes, restaurants, bars, the Christchurch Pier, seaside public library, bus services and other amenities are all within a few minutes' walk from school. We can also arrange accommodation for students with carefully-selected host families, who live, on average, only 10 minutes’ bus ride from our school.