(Christchurch | New Zealand )
Seafield School of English
About Seafield School of English
Founded in 1982, Seafield School of English is an award-winning English language school, located by the sea in Christchurch. We offer General English courses and preparation for the IELTS, TOEIC and Cambridge exams. Special features of our school include:
• Ideal seaside location.
• Small classes currently averaging 7 students in size (maximum 12).
• Well-qualified and experienced teachers.
• Free one-to-one after class tutorials.
• Free loan of textbooks.
• Free airport pick-up service for students in Seafield-arranged accommodation.
• Advisers, who speak a variety of languages, to assist our students.
• After school and weekend activities programme.
Seafield's purpose-built school building features 15 classrooms, computer room with free internet, free wi-fi, library, common rooms, courtyards, gardens and free parking lot for students. The beach, shops, banks, cafes, restaurants, bars, the Christchurch Pier, seaside public library, bus services and other amenities are all within a few minutes' walk from school. We can also arrange accommodation for students with carefully-selected host families, who live, on average, only 10 minutes’ bus ride from our school.
0% 0 Reviews
This course is for students aged: 16-70
Levels: Advanced, Basic, Intermediate
Class Sizes: Large, 11-20 students, Medium, 6-10 students, One-to-One, Small, 2-5 students