Established in 1942, Queen's School of English (QSoE) is part of the Faculty of Education at Queen's University, one of Canada's oldest and most prestigious universities.
We are located on Queen's University campus in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Kingston is situated on the northern shore of Lake Ontario, one of the world's largest lakes. Kingston is a small, safe and historic city, located a two to three hour drive to Ottawa, Toronto and Montreal. The city offers a vibrant day- and night-life, with many attractions and activities for students. Did you know that in 2013, BBC ranked Kingston as one of the top 5 great university towns in the world?
Study at Queen's School of English (QSoE) to prepare for university or college, to learn English for work, or to experience Canadian culture.
QSoE programs allow you to learn English language while studying at Queen's University, located in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
QSoE offers a variety of English as a Second Language (ESL) programs and courses, including intensive academic English, summer or winter short-term programs and tailored options.
Other highlights of studying with us:
- Our "English Only" rule
- Rich socio-cultural program with many activities during the week
- A choice of accommodations: homestay or university residence
- Your Student ID card gives you access to all Queen's facilities, including the athletic centre
- Your Student ID card is your free bus pass
Learn more, visit our website or Facebook!
- Further academic studies available on campus
- Language and Au pair study
- Work experience / internship with local companies
- Cultural tourism (theater, museum, etc.)
- Historical sightseeing
- On campus events
- University student social events
- Culture Shock presentation
- Local cultural events (festivals, etc.)