LSI Auckland is located right in the centre of the city close to cafes and restaurants,
and features bright and airy classrooms overlooking the palm trees in Myers Park.
There are excellent public transport links and amenities within a few minutes’ walk.
The facilities include student rooms, wireless internet and computers for student use. Our student population boasts an average of 17 different nationalities.
As the financial and cultural heart of New Zealand, Auckland has much to offer the
visitor – from attractive shopping amenities to exhibitions of Maori and Polynesian art.
The social programme is second to none, with an unbeaten LSI football team and
endless recreational possibilities, from skydiving to skiing, from wine-tasting to
walks in the New Zealand bush.
- Student legally permitted to work / earn money during course
- Language and Au pair study
- Work experience / internship with local companies
- Sauna / Wellness
- Art / Painting
- Art history
- Cultural tourism (theater, museum, etc.)
- Historical sightseeing
- Oenology / Enotourism
- On campus events
- Rock climbing
- Professional Sports events
- Culture Shock presentation
- Local cultural events (festivals, etc.)