The Loyola Intensive English Program (LIEP) was founded in 1976 and provides high quality English as a second language (ESL) courses for students who want to improve their language skills in a unique and academic program. LIEP currently offers intermediate and advanced level intensive English courses. Because LIEP is small and personal, you receive individual attention both in and outside of class.
- Innovative, academically rigorous curriculum
- Highly qualified, caring ESL instructors with advanced degrees
- Private tutoring with American students 2 hours each week
- Small classes and personal attention
- Institutional TOEFL given 3 times a year at no extra cost
- Preparation for U.S. university course work
- Full semester or half-semester enrollment
Before your message is sent to the schools you must verify your email address. Please go to your email inbox, open the email from CourseFinders and click on the verification link. Your message cannot be sent to schools until your email address has been verified.