Lexis English - English programs in Australia (Brisbane, Perth, Byron Bay, Noosa, Sunshine Coast)
Lexis English is Australia's largest independent chain of
owner-operated English language schools. With centres in Brisbane, Byron
Bay, Noosa, Perth & the Sunshine Coast, we offer students a unique
blend of outstanding facilities, academic excellence and an unbeatable
lifestyle in Australia's most spectacular study locations.
Each school enjoys a great nationality mix, prime city-centre or
beachside location, accessible and affordable accommodation and a wide
range of quality programs and support services tailored specifically to
the needs students, working holidaymakers and juniors.
Students can select from a wide range of Academic Preparation
courses including IELTS, EAP and Cambridge, all of which offer pathways
into universities, flight schools and vocational colleges.
Lexis English offers streamlined visa processing (SVP) into Bachelor
and Masters level courses at the University of the Sunshine Coast.
Lexis also has Australia's largest Junior's program, in Noosa, Byron Bay and Perth.
Large, 11-20 students, Medium, 6-10 students, One-to-One, Small, 2-5 students
By studying General English at Lexis, you will:
- Gain confidence in everyday use of English
- Enhance your listening, speaking and coversational skills
- Extend your knowledge and use of practical grammar structures
- Enrich your vocabulary and improve your pronunciation
- Learn practical English in real life settings and an international study environment
- Choose General English Option classes to adapt your studies to your individual learning objectives
English for Academic Purposes is an academic preparation program designed to build English language skills for students who intend to move into English medium higher educations.
Lexis Brisbane provides an EAP course taught by specialist teachers. It is offered over 20+5 per week, maximising learning opportunities. EAP at Lexis allows students to:
- Develop the language skills required for tertiary study in Australia
- Acquire essential competencies such as note taking, report writing and presentation skills
- Have access to a wide range of programs at Lexis pathway partner institutions
Before your message is sent to the schools you must verify your email address. Please go to your email inbox, open the email from CourseFinders and click on the verification link. Your message cannot be sent to schools until your email address has been verified.