Greenfields English as a Foreign Language Courses
Greenfields offers ALL YEAR round EFL opportunities for children aged 11 to 18 including SUMMER and EASTER holidays. Students can simply improve English for a minimum of a week or stay until they are fluent and then join the school itself if desired. Lessons are complemented with outings and many other activities all in the heart of the English country side yet close to London and the coast and only 20 minutes from London’s Gatwick airport. Accomodation is on site in an old English house in 6 acres of Forest and fields with room for up to 50 boarders. Includes common rooms, kitchen, sports facilities, TV and gaming room. There is also easy access to nearby shops and facilities close to the school such as swimming pool, horse riding, cycling, conoeing, archery and other outdoor activities of all kinds. Cambridge English exams are optional. Price is £535 per week - contact us for availability.
Accommodation on site in our Boarding House which has:
· a caring, family atmosphere
· qualified and friendly staff
· welcoming rooms with views across the beautiful Sussex countryside
· lounge, games room, tennis and basketball courts, football pitch
· a quality seven-day-a-week catering service with a qualified chef
· tailor-made taxi services to and from Gatwick and Heathrow
· children from all over the world
· regular outings to places such as London, Brighton, Oxford, theme parks etc.