Customized Spanish language and culture programs and educational tours in Spain for middle and high schools, colleges and universities, and AP teachers.
Centro MundoLengua is a private international language school and educational tour operator. We provide opportunities for middle and secondary school students to improve or perfect their proficiency in the Spanish language, while experiencing the culture of Spain firsthand.
In addition, at Centro MundoLengua we have signed agreements with major universities in Spain, helping numerous colleges and universities organize study abroad programs in Spain.
Since 2006, Centro MundoLengua has worked with the College Board to provide the only accredited AP Spanish Language and Culture and AP Spanish Literature and Culture workshops for teachers outside of the US.
Centro MundoLengua also offers year-long programs of intensive Spanish language and culture programs for adults. These programs consist of language classes (for all levels) and cultural activities.
- Student legally permitted to work / earn money during course
- Further academic studies available on campus
- Work experience / internship with local companies
- Sauna / Wellness
- Art / Painting
- Art history
- Cultural tourism (theater, museum, etc.)
- Historical sightseeing
- Oenology / Enotourism
- University student social events
- Culture Shock presentation
- Local cultural events (festivals, etc.)