We offer customized Spanish language courses, culture programs and educational tours for middle and high schools, universities and colleges, as well as for AP teachers and adults.
Centro MundoLengua is an educational tour operator and private international language school. Our goal is to provide opportunities for middle and secondary school students to develop or perfect their proficiency in the Spanish language, whilst get a firsthand experience of the Spanish culture.
Additionally, we at Centro MundoLengua have signed agreements with many major universities, to help them orgranize study abroad programs.
Since 2006, we are proud that Centro MundoLengua has worked with the College Board to offer the only accredited AP Spanish Culture and Language and AP Spanish Culture and Literature workshops for teachers exterior of the US.
In addition, Centro MundoLengua offers year-long programs of intensive Spanish culture and language programs for adults. These programs consist of Spanish classes (for all levels) and cultural activities.
- Student legally permitted to work / earn money during course
- Further academic studies available on campus
- Work experience / internship with local companies
- Sauna / Wellness
- Art / Painting
- Art history
- Cultural tourism (theater, museum, etc.)
- Historical sightseeing
- Oenology / Enotourism
- University student social events
- Culture Shock presentation
- Local cultural events (festivals, etc.)