(Peterborough | Canada )
Trent University - ESL Program
À propos Trent University - ESL Program
The TRENT-ESL: English for University program is an intensive English language, academic skills and university transition program that provides a strong foundation for academic success at the university level, and immediate progression to full-time undergraduate degree studies upon successful completion of the program. The Trent-ESL program equally prepares students entering college and provides the foundation for students pursuing study at Fleming College and for students in the University Transfer Program between Fleming College and Trent University. Trent-ESL also welcomes ESL learners to explore our English for Specific Academic and Professional Purposes courses, offered on their own, or in addition to the core Trent-ESL program.
- Logement en familles d'accueil
- Sur le campus
- Evènements sur le campus
Cours de Anglais à des fins académiques
Ce cours s'adresse aux étudiants âgés: 16-70
Type de lieu: Campus universitaire
Nombre d'étudiants par classe: Grand, 11-20 étudiants
- Trent-ESL classes average 13 students per class.
- We offer 4 intake terms: September, January, April and June.
- Trent-ESL launched programs at the Oshawa campus in September 2010.
- Students in the upper levels of Trent-ESL can take credit courses to start their degree while in ESL.
- Students can be placed directly in Level 4 and Level 5 of our ESL program without taking a placement test upon presenting the following results: