Choices we offer: choose your individual study, accommodation and excursion options.
Our courses are designed to inspire, motivate and support our students to develop their language, skills and confidence to use English effectively in today’s competitive world. To enrole in our Program, Students need to be aged 11-16 and have to possess an English level from A2 (Pre-Intermediate) to C2 (Proficiency).
Our course is an intensive course. We include 24 hours of learning a week:
• 15 hours of Core English focusing on speaking, listening and presentation skills
• 9 hours of “Get Ahead” options:
• Professional Sports Coaching - in tennis, football and golf
• Performing Arts and the Media - stage, screen and dance choreography
• Leadership - Business project and Model United Nations
• Creative English - Shakespeare, Short Stories. Creative Writing
• Intensive English - PET, FCE and IELTS
For a better learning experience we accept only a limited number of students from each country and language. Moreover, we are the only summer camp in beautiful, historic Ludlow.
- Host family accommodation
- Host family accommodation without students of same native language
- On campus
- Cultural tourism (theater, museum, etc.)
- Historical sightseeing
- On campus events
- Professional Sports events
- Local cultural events (festivals, etc.)