We offer a choice of study, accommodation and excursion options.
Our course is designed to inspire, motivate and support students to develop the language, skills and confidence they need to use English effectively in today’s competitive world. We accept students aged 11-16 with an English level from A2 (Pre-Intermediate) to C2 (Proficiency) .
This is an intensive course. We include 24 hours of learning a week:
• 15 hours of Core English focusing on speaking, listening and presentation skills
• 9 hours of “Get Ahead” options:
• Professional Sports Coaching - in tennis, football and golf
• Performing Arts and the Media - stage, screen and dance choreography
• Leadership - Business project and Model United Nations
• Creative English - Shakespeare, Short Stories. Creative Writing
• Intensive English - PET, FCE and IELTS
For a better immersion experience we limit the number of students from each country and the number of speakers of each language. Moreover, we are the only summer camp in beautiful, historic Ludlow.
- Host family accommodation
- Host family accommodation without students of same native language
- On campus
- Cultural tourism (theater, museum, etc.)
- Historical sightseeing
- On campus events
- Professional Sports events
- Local cultural events (festivals, etc.)
PDF | 7MB