You will have a tailor made programme of activities and excursions in 1:1 or 2:1 lessons with your own personal teacher. To maximise your progress you will only speak English every day in your specially designed courses and outside of them. Living in your teacher’s home will guarantee a rapid progress in English and a complete, in-depth experience of British lifestyle, culture and customs – invaluable and unique.
We are members of English UK and Quality English and accredited by the British Council.
• All levels from beginner to advanced
• Excellent recommendations from past students
• Quality Courses – 1:1 and 2:1 tuition
• Each teaching hour is a full 60 minutes
• Total immersion in English
• Efficient administration and easy registration
• Special emphasis on listening, speaking & communication skills
• Professional teachers
• Progress report, certificate and advice for future study
• A safe, secure learning environment for children
• Visits to famous and interesting places
• A choice of city, seaside or countryside locations
• Flexible dates - start on any Sunday
• The opportunity to maximise your progress
• Activities and excursions arranged according to your interests
• Short courses to prepare for exams or business meetings
• A specialised programme of study designed for each student
General English: this tailor-made course is aimed at improving you English language skills according to all your needs and requirements.
Business and Professional English: this course will improve the English you need for your work. It focuses specifically on the language and communication skills you need in your professional life.
Crash Course (four days): designed for busy professionals that have to get the most out of a very short amount of time.
English for Examinations: preparation for TOEFL, the Cambridge English exams, TOEIC or English examination tests in your country.
IELTS Exam Preparation: an experienced tutor will prepare you for the IELTS test. You can then take the test at a local IELTS test centre.
Young Learner Courses: our fully supervised courses of General English in addition of a programme of activities for under 18s.
Academic English: prepare for study at university or school in the UK or revise for A-level and GCSE examinations.
English for Teachers: an advanced English course that brushes up on your vocabulary, communication skills and use of English for the classroom.
English Plus: the best way to combine studying with a holiday! Activity sessions with your teacher plus General English lessons. Courses include: guided sightseeing (cathedrals, castles, historic houses and Roman Britain); cookery, walking, flower arranging; art and design; gardening; poetry, literature, creative writing and theatre.
- Unterbringung bei Gastfamilie
- Unterbringung bei Gastfamilie ohne Schüler der selben Muttersprache
- Eigenes Apartment
- In Hotel/Gästehaus
- Sauna / Wellness
- Kulturtourismus (Theater, Museum, etc.)
- Besichtigung von historischen Sehenswürdigkeiten
- Ehrenamtliche Arbeit
- Einführung in die kulturellen Unterschiede
- Kulturelle Veranstaltungen vor Ort (Festivals, etc.)
LLE Home Tuition Brochure in English
PDF | 6MB
LLE Home Tuition English Courses - Brochure Information in German
PDF | 8MB
LLE Home Tuition English Courses - Brochure Information in French
PDF | 8MB
LLE Home Tuition English Courses - Brochure Information in Italian
PDF | 8MB
LLE Home Tuition English Courses - Brochure Information in Spanish
PDF | 7MB
LLE Home Tuition English Courses - Brochure Information in Russian
PDF | 6MB
LLE Home Tuition English Courses - Brochure Information in Chinese
PDF | 3MB