Alhambra Instituto was founded in 1980 and can be found only 100 meters away from the beach and it solely takes 15 minutes by bus to the city centre. Our school has 10 air-conditioned classrooms and a fully equipped dance room for salsa & flamenco. In addition we have free internet and WIFI access. Alhambra Insituto is fully insured for 3rd party liability. We are a non-smoking school, but we have a comfortable smoking area outside.
Alhambra Instituto gives you all the cultural knowledge and Spanish language skills you need for being successful in today’s world. We have been teaching students from all over the world for over 30 years. In addition we have also been cooperating with employees from international companies like Bayer, AEG, Konrad-Adenauer-Foundation, Audi, Volkswagen, Deutsche Bank, Hoechst, SAS, Siemens, Swissair and Bayer.
We are a caring school where learning Spanish should be fun and our qualified teachers help you to achieve your goals in the most efficient way. Furthermore, we organize a number of social activities every day as well as courses for dancing and cooking.
We can offer two different kinds of accommodations to our students: Host families and apartments. We choose our home stay families with great care with the help of interviews and home-visits. Many of those families passing the tests have great experience with international students and already created long lasting friendships. The fee for host families includes half board (2 meals/day) or full board (3 meals/day).
In case you decide to stay in one of our Shared Apartments, you can choose between a single or a twin bedroom, and share the lounge, bathroom and kitchen with 4-5 other students from our school. There is also the possibility of sharing and individual studio apartment with a friend, or stay live alone, if you are a person that prefers complete independence.
1. Activities on the beach
2. Spanish movie at the school
3. Museum Picasso
4. Visit to Gibralfaro
5. Visit to Alcazaba
6. Museum of Polar Arts
7. Conferences cultural activities
8. Contemporary Art Center
9. Visit Plaza de Toros
10. City Tour in Malaga
11. Heritage Museum
12. Visit to the Cathedral of Malaga
13. Museum Carmen Thyssen
14. Visit to the Botanical Gardens of La Concepcion
15. Cruise on the bay
16. Treasure Trove
17. Soccer stadium ́la Rosaleda ́
18. Flamenco lesson
19. Bike ride
20. Scuba Diving
21. Kitesurfing in Tarifa
22. Surfing in Tarifa
24. Horse Riding
The excursions we offer
1. Excursion to Mijas, Marbella and Puerto Banús
2. Excursion to Nerja, Frigiliana and Benagalbón
3. Excursion to Tarifa, Bolonia and Ruinas de Baelo Claudia
4. Excursion to Torcal, Antequera and Dólmenes
5. Excursion to Ronda
- Kulturtourismus (Theater, Museum, etc.)
- Besichtigung von historischen Sehenswürdigkeiten
- Veranstaltungen auf dem Campus
- Einführung in die kulturellen Unterschiede
- Kulturelle Veranstaltungen vor Ort (Festivals, etc.)