(Kinlet | England )
Wise Owl English Summer School
About Wise Owl English Summer School
Wise Owl English is an international English language summer school in the United Kingdom for children aged 9 to 17. With 25 hours of English tuition per week, the course programme has a strong academic focus, but also provides a rich package of excursions and activities. Other features that set the school apart include its spectacular countryside location and a truly all-inclusive approach to pricing.
Course fees start from only £650 per week and include English tuition, full-day excursions, afternoon and evening activities, accommodation on the school site, all meals, free return transfers for London Heathrow Airport and complimentary travel insurance.
Wise Owl English is sited at Kinlet Hall, a magnificent grade 1 listed building set in over 100 acres of beautiful grounds, steeped in history. The school provides a safe and stimulating environment in which our students can learn and play without restriction, while the surrounding area offers a range of outstanding British cultural attractions.
- Art / Painting
- On campus
- Airport/Station transfer
- Visa support
0% 0 Reviews
This course is for students aged: 10-100
Weekly Hours: Relaxed 10-15 hrs/wk, General 15-25 hrs/wk, Intensive 25+ hrs/wk
Class Sizes: One-to-One
Levels: Advanced, Upper Intermediate, Intermediate, Basic
In addition to summer courses in the UK, Wise Owl English provides high-quality individual online English lessons. Tuition is designed for both adults and children with English levels from Beginner (A1) to Advanced (C1). Lessons can be aimed at:
- General English,
- Advanced English or
- English for a Specific Purpose (ESP), such as Business English or IELTS preparation.
Improve your English with one-to-one live lessons taught by well-qualified English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teachers!
No matter where you are in the world, all you need is a stable internet connection and a computer or a mobile device.
- Lessons take place over the internet in real time with one student only.
- Your teacher will communicate with you in via Skype (www.skype.com) or Zoom (zoom.us).
- Your teacher will provide you with interactive learning materials and will be able to see your work. You will be able to use these materials on your computer or mobile device by logging into our website here.
- You may receive homework, which is also accessed by logging into our website.
- Learning materials work best on devices with larger screens (tablet computers / iPads, laptop or desktop computers). Smartphone screens may be too small for some of the learning material.
- Your teacher will communicate with you in English, however, the interface for the learning materials is available in 20 different languages. The language can be chosen when booking lessons.
- The format of lessons is one-to-one. If you wish, one friend or relative may join you.
To find out more about online lessons, please visit our website.
English Summer Courses
100% 2 Reviews
This course is for students aged: 9-17
Class Sizes: Large, 11-20 students
Levels: Upper Intermediate, Intermediate, Basic
Weekly Hours: Intensive 25+ hrs/wk
Location Type: Rural/Countryside
Our high-quality English programme offers the following:
- 25 hours of teaching per week;
- maximum class size of 12;
- well qualified, native speaker competence English teachers;
- high quality course books;
- formal weekly English testing;
- weekly progress reports to parents;
- spacious, well equipped classrooms;
- end of course certificate.
Course fees include:
- 25 hours of English tuition per week;
- full-day excursions on Wednesdays and Sundays, except arrival and departure Sundays;
- afternoon and evening activities;
- accommodation on the school campus;
- all meals and snacks;
- free return transfers for London Heathrow Airport (subject to flight times);
- complimentary travel insurance.
What students are saying