International Quest offers Junior vacational courses in the UK, Ireland and North America. Our programmes are designed for students aged 10 -17 years aprox. and focus on providing high quality English language courses combined with varied and exciting activity excursion programmes. All our Activity staff are trained to motivate and encourage the students to use English at all times. They also go through specific training sessions on how to keep the activities safe and under-18 friendly.
Manhattan College is situated in the north of Manhattan, 25 minutes subway ride to Central Park. The contemporary facilities and the traditional design of Manhattan College gives the campus a sense of community and echoes the design of the traditional New England college. Manhattan College offers state of the art facilities including health and wellness to meet all your sport and leisure needs in their fantastic gym.
Don't miss the chance to spend your summer in the most fascinating city of the United Sates of America. Typical half-day and full-day excursions: New York daily with weekly metro card. Other highlights included: Empire State Building, American Museum of Natural History, Metropolitan Museum (or Top of the Rock), Guggenheim Museum, Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island (or Circle Line Cruise), Intrepid Museum (or 9/11 Memorial & Museum), Staten Island Ferry, Dinners Out
15-HOUR COURSE IN NORTH AMERICA
The tuition programme in North America is slightly shorter than the courses offered in the UK and Ireland with 15 hours teaching contact time per week, with each morning being divided up into three 60-minute lessons. This allows students plenty of time to experience fully the delights of New York, San Francisco or Los Angeles.
By the end of the course:
- Students will have studied English in a safe, engaging and educational environment.
- Students will have learnt about a wide range of topics which are interesting and relevant to them.
- Students will have acquired and practised new vocabulary and developed their English language skills.
- Students will have practised exam-type tasks in preparation for taking English exams.
- Students will have developed strategies for becoming independent learners.
- Students will understand more about English-speaking cultures.
- Students will have made friends from other countries.
Age for the Manhattan College course: 13 - 19 years
Students also viewed
Contact International Quest - Manhattan College now:
Before your message is sent to the schools you must verify your email address. Please go to your email inbox, open the email from CourseFinders and click on the verification link. Your message cannot be sent to schools until your email address has been verified.