1. To develop the English language and study skills of international students in preparation for academic study at college.
2. To facilitate intercultural awareness and understanding among students in IEP classes.
3. To assist international students in their transition to American culture and the American education system.
IEP’s instruction, services, and practices are in compliance with the standards of the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities and the Code of Ethics of NAFSA: Association of International Educators.
- Student legally permitted to work / earn money during course
- Further academic studies available on campus
- Language and Au pair study
- Sauna / Wellness
- Art / Painting
- Cultural tourism (theater, museum, etc.)
- Historical sightseeing
- On campus events
- Professional Sports events
- Culture Shock presentation
- Local cultural events (festivals, etc.)
PDF | 776kB