ELI is a friendly, UCIEP-certified program with over 30 years of experience and students from all over the world. As part of Eastern's Modern Languages and Literatures program, ELI students have the benefits of highly-educated faculty, a beautiful campus, and the support resources of a large university.
Cheney is a safe, quiet hamlet nestled among sky-blue lakes, rolling hills and pristine wildlife refuges. Part bedroom community, part true college town, Cheney is home to Cheney Rodeo Days and one of the state's smartest and most talented school districts. In Cheney, you are also just minutes from outdoor adventure. Mountains, lakes, rivers, forests, prairies, bike trails, wildlife, waterfalls: the region is gorgeous, pristine and ready-made for your next trek.
INTENSIVE ENGLISH PROGRAM
- No TOEFL score needed for admission
- Quarter system: students can complete 4 levels in 1 year
- University credit option available for advanced-level classes for students who have been conditionally admitted.
- Students who have not been conditionally admitted can apply for EWU Conditional Admission or MBA/Graduate Preparation Programs after arrival
GRADUATE PREPARATION PROGRAM
The Graduate Preparation Program is for students who want to enter graduate programs at Eastern Washington University. It is an alternative to the TOEFL admission requirement. It provides a bridge to academic studies at the graduate level. It includes both content courses in the student’s field of study and English-language support classes.
- TOEFL alternative for graduate students
- 2-quarter program
- 2 academic classes + 2 English skills support classes per quarter
- More than 20 graduate degree programs available
Students also viewed
Contact English Language Institute - Eastern Washington University now:
Before your message is sent to the schools you must verify your email address. Please go to your email inbox, open the email from CourseFinders and click on the verification link. Your message cannot be sent to schools until your email address has been verified.