Please read carefully
Thousands of students like you rely on CourseFinders reviews when searching for their perfect school.
Reviews must be:
Please only review a school if you attended the school personally and completed your course in the last 18 months. Please do not review a school if your total period of study was less than 2 weeks.
No profanity, threats, prejudiced comments, hate speech, sexually explicit language, or other content that is not appropriate for the community. See here for details
Written by actual students
We accept reviews that detail first-hand experiences with the facilities or services of a school and destination. General discussion that does not detail a substantial experience will not be posted. See here for details
Relevant to other travelers
No content that is not relevant to trip planning and research.
Unique and Independent
You may write a maximum of one review per school, for a maximum of 2 schools. If you have attended more than 2 of the school listed on CourseFinders then please get in touch with us using the feedback button on the right of your screen.
No substantial quoted material from other sources, including (but not limited to) websites, e-mail correspondence, other reviews, etc.
No promotional material of any kind, including self-promotional URLs. We reserve the right to reject any URL, e-mail address, or phone number for any reason.
If you are under 13 please ask one of your parents to read your review and add to it where appropriate.
Valid e-mail address and standard e-mail etiquette:
The e-mail address associated with your account must be correct; we may need to contact you if there is a problem with your review.
No HTML tags and no excessive ALL CAPS, slang, or typographic symbols.
CourseFinders reserves the right to remove a review or management response at any time for any reason. The reviews posted on CourseFinders are individual and highly subjective opinions. The opinions expressed in reviews are those of CourseFinders members and not of CourseFinders or ICEF GmbH. We do not endorse any of the opinions expressed by reviewers or in management responses. We are not affiliated with any establishment listed or reviewed on this web site.
What constitutes Family Friendly?
No objectionable language or images, including but not limited to:
- Obscenity or vulgarity/li>
- Racial/ethnic slurs
- Hate speech or prejudiced comments
- Personal insults
- Hostile comments and threatening language
We do not permit graphic descriptions of death, injury, violent criminal activity or animal cruelty.
All the standard curse words are banned (you know what they are), and we will remove reviews and posts that contain clever (or not clever) misspellings of curse words intended to circumvent our content filters as well as acronyms for inappropriate phrases.
We will remove reviews and posts that promote or seek advice on engaging in illegal activities. We will not remove content regarding local or property ordinances nor non-criminal activity.
If a tragic event directly affects travel to a particular destination (for instance, a natural disaster or a situation that has shut down schools, airports, or accommodations), we will permit family-friendly, travel-related forum discussions about the event.
What constitutes a first-hand student review?
We accept reviews that detail first-hand experiences with the facilities or services of a school. General discussion that does not detail a substantial experience will not be posted. In addition:
- No second-hand information or hearsay (unverified information, rumors, or quotations from other sources or the reported opinions/experience of others).
- No reviews written by ownership, management or other representative of the school, or chain that the school belongs to; including past employees or anyone associated with/related to employees of the school or chain of schools in question. No reviews written by vendors employed by the school or chain of schools.
- Individuals affiliated with a school may not review other schools within the same city or town, or within 10 miles of that school.
- Individuals affiliated with a school may not review competitors.
- No ratings or comments about aspects of a business you did not experience. For instance, it is acceptable to review the classroom experience of the particular course you took, but not the experience of another course taught at the same same school.
What constitutes irrelevant content?
Please do not post any content that is not relevant to trip planning and research.
- Reviews for schools must be submitted within a year of experience.
- No insulting language that is irrelevant to customer service (such as hurtful physical descriptions or name-calling). Do not attempt a smear campaign by taking extreme efforts to damage the reputation of a brand or individual, or by inciting the community to do the same.
- No personal political, ethical, or religious opinions, discussion or commentary in reviews.
- No disparaging comments about other reviews, reviewers or management responses.
- No questions directed to CourseFinders users . Please use the “get quote” button to initiate conversation directly with schools. In addition, we will soon have a forum on the site that will allow you to ask more general questions of the student community.
- No comments directed to CourseFinders staff or about CourseFinders’ policies. Please use the feedback button on the right of your screen ton contact CourseFinders staff.
- CourseFinders will not publish reviews written in an attempt to obtain money or services from a property owner, in exchange for withholding a negative review or posting a positive review.