You will have 1:1 or 2:1 lessons with your personal teacher and an individually planned programme of activities and excursions. You will speak only English every day. Our courses are specially designed to meet your individual needs and to maximise your progress. Living in your teacher's home gives you rapid progress in English and a total, in-depth experience of British culture, customs and lifestyle - unique and invaluable.
We are accredited by the British Council and members of Quality English and English UK.
• Quality Courses – 1:1 and 2:1 tuition
• Excellent recommendations from past students
• Total immersion in English
• Professional teachers
• All levels from beginner to advanced
• The opportunity to maximise your progress
• Special emphasis on listening, speaking & communication skills
• A specialised programme of study designed for each student
• Flexible dates - start on any Sunday
• Each teaching hour is a full 60 minutes
• A safe, secure learning environment for children
• Short courses to prepare for exams or business meetings
• Activities and excursions arranged according to your interests
• Visits to famous and interesting places
• A choice of city, seaside or countryside locations
• Progress report, certificate and advice for future study
• Efficient administration and easy registration
General English: this course is aimed at developing all your English language skills according to your needs and requirements.
Business and Professional English: this course is aimed at the English you need for your work. It focuses specifically on communication skills and the language you need in your professional life.
Crash Course (four days): designed for busy professionals who need to learn the maximum amount of English in the shortest possible time.
English for Examinations: intensive preparation for the Cambridge English exams, TOEFL, TOEIC or English examinations in your country.
IELTS Exam Preparation: prepare for the IELTS test with an experienced tutor and take the test at a local IELTS test centre.
Young Learner Courses: fully supervised courses of General English plus a programme of activities for under 18s.
Academic English: prepare for study at school or university in the UK or revise for GCSE and A-level examinations. English for Teachers: an advanced English course to brush up on your communication skills, vocabulary and use of English for the classroom.
English Plus: a great way to combine studying with a holiday! General English lessons plus activity sessions with your teacher. Courses include: guided sightseeing (historic houses, cathedrals, castles and Roman Britain); walking; cookery; art and design; flower arranging; gardening and visiting formal gardens; literature, poetry, theatre and creative writing.
- Host family accommodation
- Host family accommodation without students of same native language
- Own apartment
- In hotel/guesthouse
- Sauna / Wellness
- Art history
- Cultural tourism (theater, museum, etc.)
- Historical sightseeing
- Rock climbing
- Culture Shock presentation
- Local cultural events (festivals, etc.)
LLE Home Tuition Brochure in English
PDF | 6MB
LLE Home Tuition English Courses - Brochure Information in German
PDF | 8MB
LLE Home Tuition English Courses - Brochure Information in French
PDF | 8MB
LLE Home Tuition English Courses - Brochure Information in Italian
PDF | 8MB
LLE Home Tuition English Courses - Brochure Information in Spanish
PDF | 7MB
LLE Home Tuition English Courses - Brochure Information in Russian
PDF | 6MB
LLE Home Tuition English Courses - Brochure Information in Chinese
PDF | 3MB